Thursday, January 31, 2013

14 Acts of Love



I have a lot of blogging catching up to do but, in the mean time, wanted to share a project I'm starting tomorrow. 

I was so inspired by the 26 Acts of Kindness so many people performed in December in memory of the Sandy Hook victims.  Random acts of kindness are the best.  I've performed a few lately and I love that I stop thinking about myself and my problems and help make someone else's day a little brighter.

So, starting tomorrow, February 1st, I'm going to perform a random act of kindness or "Love" each day through Valentine's Day.  I'll be tagging them on Instagram  (#14actsoflove) so feel free to participate and follow along.  They needn't be huge things or pricey things.  Small, thoughtful acts of love toward our fellow man can change someone's day.  That's my goal.  Put a smile on someone's faith and hopefully inspire them to pay it forward.  I want to make everyone feel loved this Valentine's Day whether they are in love or not.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment