Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Until Next Time Notes


I'm excited this week to tell you about Until Next Time Notes.

 
They sell greeting cards, gift tags and fun party decorations.  They are a one stop shop for all of your party needs.  They'll customize things specifically for your party including invitations, banners, flags, straws, gift bags, cupcake toppers, place cards, table numbers and party favors.

They have great ideas posted on their blog including a really cute Valentine's Day Party as well as a free Valentine printable.

Ariel sent me some cute thank you cards for my guests at my upcoming Ladies Valentine Exchange.  I'm excited to share her products with them.  You can find more of her cards here.



She sent some fun cards and cute paper bows for me as well.

 
If you have an upcoming party, check them out for sure!  Be sure and follow along on her Facebook and her Instagram to see what fun products and party ideas she's sharing.
 
 



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, Thank you so much for including Until Next Time Notes in your Ladies Valentine Exchange! Looking forward to reading more fun posts here on your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete